Do you need in home care in Bacchus Marsh for you or your loved one?
At Simply Helping, we provide a range of in home care services locally. If you’re looking for aged care or disability care that is flexible, and tailored to your specific needs, we can help.
With services from respite care, domestic assistance, personal care, transport, and even pet care, our in home care in Bacchus Marsh caters to your every need. So, whether you’re finding it hard to maintain the garden, get from A to B, or need someone to take the dog for a walk, we’re here to assist.
Simply Helping’s range of in home care services in Bacchus Marsh include:
- Disability care – providing support at home and in the community.
- Aged care – assistance and care at home to support your independence.
- Domestic assistance – a helping hand at home with most domestic chores.
- Respite care – caring for your loved one in the comfort of home.
- Social Support – friendly home visits or providing support at group activities.
- Personal Care – assisting with personal grooming, bathing, meals and more.
- Transport – taking you safely to appointments, or to visit family and friends.
- Gardening – keeping your garden healthy, including watering, and mowing the lawn.
- Home maintenance – odd jobs to keep your home well-maintained and safe.
- Pet care – pet sitting at home, and dog walking.
In home Care Tailored To You
We all have different needs and a different way of doing things. When it comes to in home care in Bacchus Marsh, it’s important that you maintain your routines. We want you to continue doing the things that make you feel comfortable. Our carers will tailor home care to your individual needs. Supporting you to maintain as much independence living at home as possible.
We’ll also help you outside the home. You may no longer find gardening a pleasure, or walking the dog. Perhaps these activities are becoming more challenging as you get older. Our carers can assist you in the garden, and even make sure your pet is getting the exercise it needs. We can also help you with transport in Bacchus Marsh – getting to and from appointments or social outings, or simply to do the weekly shop.
About Our Carers
Our in home carers in Bacchus Marsh are all fully qualified, trained professionals. Simply Helping care workers undergo police checks prior to working with us, and where necessary, hold Working with Children Checks.
Family Owned and Operated
Simply Helping is proud to be a family owned home care provider. As a registered aged care provider or NDIS provider, you can access in home care in Bacchus Marsh through your Home Care Package or NDIS plan. You may also choose any of our home care services as a lifestyle choice. To find out more about how we can help you with in home care in Bacchus Marsh, contact us here.