They can be big, small, expensive, messy, hog the bed, and eat a lot. However, could you imagine life without your beloved pet? There’s no doubt that pets make us happy, and we wouldn’t have it any other way. Pets are also good for our health and well-being.
- They make us more active
- They increase our social connections
- They brighten our mood and make us laugh
- They help us develop empathy and become more affectionate
- They provide a sense of purpose and ease loneliness
For many of us pets are our fur babies, a part of the family. We love them and most of the time we spoil them rotten. It’s only natural to worry when we’re unable to care for them as we usually would due to a holiday, or our age, ill health or injury. Don’t fret! Simply Helping offers a pet sitting and dog walking service.
Our pet sitters love animals and enjoy spending time with your pet. Caring is in our nature, so you can rest assured that your companion will be in safe hands.
Simply Helping’s pet sitting service can include:
- Ensuring there is plenty of water to drink
- Cleaning your pet’s environment
- Interaction and stimulation
- Walking, and
- Pet sitting to keep your pet safe and well.