You may no longer be driving, but you still have places to go, people to see and things to do. Even if you are recovering from a short term injury, you still need to get around and that can be challenging if you have mobility restrictions. We understand how important it is to keep those appointments and continue to be as independent as possible.
Our transport carers are more than just drivers, so you are in good hands. They are thoughtful, trained professionals who are sensitive to your needs. Driving you from A to B safely is only part of the service, as we will also:
- Check you are fit to travel
- Check you have everything you need for the trip
- Check you are feeling safe along the way
- Communicate regularly for your reassurance
- Assist you in and out of the vehicle
Whether you need transport for a one-off appointment or regular activities, you can keep those appointments and continue to be mobile with flexible transport when you need it. We can help you to prepare, assist you at the destination, and make sure you return home safely. With a little assistance from our friendly team, you will arrive at all your appointments in timely manner.
- Social outings
- Medical appointments
- Picking up prescriptions
- Hairdresser or barber appointments
- Visiting friends, family or loved ones