Do you need in home care in Daylesford for yourself or a loved one?
Home care services allow you to remain living comfortably in your own home – for longer. At Simply Helping, we provide in home care locally for a diverse range of aged care and disability care needs. From respite care and personal care, to home maintenance, social support, and even pet care, we can help you where you need it most.
Our in home care in Daylesford includes services such as:
- Aged care – care and support in the comfort of your own home.
- Disability care – supporting your independence at home and in the community.
- Social Support – home visits or supporting your connections in the community.
- Domestic assistance – help with domestic chores to keep your home tidy.
- Transport – helping you get to appointments, or to visit family and friends.
- Respite care – care for your loved one at home to give you a break.
- Personal Care – assisting with personal grooming, bathing, meals and more.
- Gardening – help in the garden, including watering, and mowing the lawn.
- Home maintenance – odd jobs to keep your home well-maintained and safe.
- Pet care – pet sitting at home, and dog walking.
In Home Care Tailored to You
In home care in Daylesford is tailored to meet your individual needs. We understand that everyone’s needs differ, sometimes dramatically. That’s why we don’t adopt a one-size-fits all-approach. We encourage consumer directed care so you will receive the care you need, while supporting you to reach your goals.
Help outside the home is important too. Our in home care in Daylesford also includes services such as transport to help you get from A to B, to appointments, or even social events. Our social support services will help you maintain healthy connections to your community. We can also provide companionship with friendly home visits.
About Our Carers
At Simply Helping in Daylesford, all our in home carers are fully qualified aged care and disability care professionals. They all undergo police checks prior to working with us, and have Working with Children Checks where necessary.
Family Owned and Operated
We are proud to be a family owned, and locally operated in home care service provider. We are an approved aged care provider and registered NDIS provider, servicing Daylesford and surrounding areas. If you would like to talk to us to find out more about how we can help with NDIS and in home care in Daylesford, contact us here.