Are you looking for in home care in Apollo Bay?
Simply Helping offers a range of in home care services to help you and your loved ones live more comfortably. Our in home care in Apollo Bay is always tailored to suit your specific needs. Whether you need more personal care, social support, or someone to help in the garden, our carers can assist.
In home care services will support you to live more comfortably, whilst still being in control.
Simply Helping’s in home care in Apollo Bay includes the following services:
- Aged care – home care services to support your independence.
- Disability care – support at home and out in the community.
- Domestic assistance – help around the home with most domestic chores.
- Personal Care – help with personal care such as hygiene, grooming and meals.
- Social Support – providing social support at home or in community activities.
- Respite Care – caring for a loved one at home so you can take a break.
- Transport – taking you safely to appointments, or to see family and friends.
- Palliative care – providing care and support at home during this difficult time.
- Gardening – help with weeding the garden, watering, and mowing the lawn.
- Home maintenance – odd jobs to keep your home safely maintained.
- Pet care – pet sitting your pets at home, and a dog walking service.
Personalised In Home Care
When it comes to aged care and disability care, everyone’s needs are different. That’s why at Simply Helping, our in home care in Apollo Bay is tailored to suit you. We provide the support you need, when you need it. When you choose in home care, you can maintain your existing routines. You won’t have to sacrifice your normal activities, social life, or community connections.
Maintaining social connections is central for health and wellbeing, especially if living alone. We can help you stay engaged with your community, and support your social connections with our transport services. We also offer companionship.
About Our Carers
It’s important you feel safe when choosing in home care in Apollo Bay. All our home support carers are fully qualified professionals in aged care and disability care. At Simply Helping, our care workers undergo police checks prior to working with us, and have Working with Children Checks where relevant.
Family Owned and Operated
We are a local, family owned and operated in home care provider. We can assist with Home Care Packages and are a registered NDIS provider. For more information about how we can help you with in home care in Apollo Bay, contact us here.