Looking for trusted in home care in Queenscliff?
At Simply Helping, our fully qualified carers can assist you with a range of in home care services in Queenscliff to suit your needs. Our aged care and disability care are tailored to suit you individually, so you get exactly the care you require.
We understand the importance of remaining as independent as possible. We aim to help those who need extra care remain living comfortably in their own homes.
In home care in Queenscliff includes the following wide range of services:
- Aged care – support at home to enhance your independence.
- Disability care – help with day-to-day living at home and in the community.
- Personal Care – assistance with personal needs such as bathing.
- Domestic assistance – home help with most domestic chores.
- Transport – taking you safely to appointments or other social activities.
- Respite Care – caring for a loved one at home, ensuring they are safe and well.
- Social Support – providing social support at home or in the community.
- Gardening – help with the garden, watering, weeding, and mowing the lawn.
- Home maintenance – decluttering, rubbish removal, and odd jobs.
- Pet care – pet sitting at home, and a dog walking service.
- Palliative care – providing care and support at home during this difficult time.
Personalised In Home Care in Queenscliff
We recognise the best approach to aged care and disability care is a flexible approach. Everyone has different needs and preferences. Our purpose is to tailor care to each and every individual, and meet your specific needs. In home care in Queenscliff allows you to remain living independently at home with the support you need, in the areas you need it. We simply help you maintain your existing routines and your community support network.
Our in home care even provides you with support outside the home. We encourage a healthy social life. Care workers can take you safely to and from outings, activities and appointments, and help you stay engaged within the community. We also provide companionship services to combat loneliness and isolation.
About Our Carers
At Simply Helping, all our in home carers in Queenscliff are qualified professionals who specialise in aged care and disability care. All care workers undergo police checks prior to working with us, and have Working with Children Checks where necessary.
Family Owned and Operated
Simply Helping is a family owned and operated business, with our office based nearby in Torquay. We are a fully insured, registered aged care provider and NDIS provider. If you would like more information about how we can help you with in home care in Queenscliff, contact us here.