Are you or a loved one looking for trusted in home care in Lorne?
Simply Helping’s in home care services can assist you and your family with aged care and disability care for every need. We offer respite care for those who need to take some time to look after themselves, personal care, companionship, and domestic care too.
We can even help with gardening, mowing the lawn, decluttering at home, or walking the dog. Whatever your needs, we will tailor our home care to suit you.
Our range of in home care in Lorne includes services such as:
- Aged care – general assistance to support your independence.
- Disability care – help at home and out in the community.
- Personal Care – assisting with personal care such as grooming and meals.
- Domestic assistance – help around the home with most domestic chores.
- Respite Care – caring for a loved one at home, ensuring they are safe and well.
- Social Support – providing social support at home or in the community.
- Transport – taking you safely to appointments or other social activities.
- Gardening – help with weeding the garden, watering, and mowing the lawn.
- Home maintenance – decluttering, rubbish removal, and odd jobs.
- Pet care – pet sitting at home, and dog walking.
- Palliative care – providing care and support at home during this difficult time.
In Home Care in Lorne – Just For You
Everyone has different needs, especially when it comes to aged care and disability care. Choosing in home care gives you the benefit of the care you need, tailored specifically to you. It’s important to us that you are able to maintain your existing routines and be as independent as possible. That’s why we tailor our home care services to work around you and your lifestyle.
Maintaining a social life and sense of community is vital for good health and wellbeing. Simply Helping’s in home care in Lorne helps you stay engaged with your community. Our care workers expertly support your participation in the activities you enjoy. We can also arrange friendly visits for social support and companionship at home.
About Our Carers
Our in home carers in Lorne are fully qualified aged care and disability care professionals. We ensure all carers undergo police checks prior to working with us, and hold Working with Children Checks where necessary.
Family Owned and Operated
We are a family owned provider of in home care in Lorne. We are fully insured, and a registered aged care provider, and approved NDIS provider. To find out more about how we can help you with in home care in Lorne, contact us here.