Looking for in home care in Melton?
Here at Simply Helping, we offer a range of different aged care and disability care services to assist you and your loved ones. From personal care, help around the home, and even social and community support, we can help.
If you’re looking for care options that allow more flexibility, are tailored to a more individual level, and allow you to maintain more independence, in home care is a great choice.
At Simply Helping, we provide the following services for in home care in Melton:
- Aged care – assistance at home to support your independence.
- Disability care – support at home and out in the community.
- Personal Care – helping with personal grooming, dressing, meals, and more.
- Domestic assistance – home help to keep your home neat and tidy.
- Transport – helping you get to appointments, or to visit family and friends.
- Social Support – home visits and supporting your engagement in the community.
- Respite care – caring for your loved one in the comfort of home.
- Home maintenance – odd jobs to keep your home well-maintained and safe.
- Gardening – keeping your garden healthy, including watering, and mowing the lawn.
- Pet care – pet sitting at home, and dog walking.
Tailored In Home Care
At Simply Helping, our in home care in Melton doesn’t take a one-size-fits-all approach. We understand that everyone has different needs, different routines and preferences. That’s why we tailor our care to fit your specific needs, and no one else’s. We will also make sure that your home care does not compromise your lifestyle or independence.
Our in home care in Melton not only covers personal care. We also assist with tasks such as decluttering, maintaining your garden, walking the dog, transportation to appointments, and providing social support. We also provide companionship services to help combat feelings of loneliness and isolation.
About Our Carers
All our in home carers in Melton are qualified aged care and disability care professionals. Care workers undergo police checks prior to working with us. They also hold Working with Children Checks. For peace of mind, we are also fully insured.
Family Owned and Operated
Simply Helping is a family owned, registered aged care provider and NDIS provider. To find out more about how we can help you with NDIS and in home care in Melton, contact us here.