Looking for disability care in Sydney? Simply Helping provides disability services in and around Sydney to help you live independently, in your own home.
Dedicated to helping you achieve your goals, we encourage consumer-driven care. You remain in control. You choose the supports you need to help you live life the life you want, comfortably and safety.
Our Range of Disability Services
To assist with daily activities, and to help make life a little easier, we offer a wide range of disability care services. You may require a little support, or a mix of services. Depending on your personal goals, we can customise a range of disability services to suit your needs.
Our range of disability care in Sydney can include services such as;
- Domestic care – General duties around the home to keep a clean and safe environment.
- Companionship – Social home visits or someone to share outings with.
- Personal care – Help with personal hygiene tasks, grooming, meals, continence, and more.
- Transport – Safely transports you to and from appointments, shopping and other activities.
- Home maintenance – Home services to maintain or repair your home.
- Gardening – Assistance in the garden, including planting, weeding, and mowing the lawns.
- Social support – Friendly support to keep you socially connected with the community.
- Pet Sitting – Services to help care for your pet if you are ill or away.
- Dog walking – Exercise to keep your beloved pet happy and healthy.
- Respite care – Care services for you or your loved one to ensure safety and wellbeing.
- Community nursing – Qualified nurses providing specialised care in your own home.
Simply Helping for Disability Care in Sydney
Each Simply Helping location is owned and managed by dedicated locals. This allows for more flexibility and a personal touch. We take the time to get to know you and understand your needs. Treating you as a person, not a number, we can tailor home care solutions to suit your requirements.
Being a reputable disability services provider, all our carers are all highly trained and qualified. However, there is more to providing quality home care than qualifications. We ensure our team members possess the most valuable assets of all – kindness and compassion. Delivering respectful disability services in Sydney comes naturally, as we strive to build and uphold trusting relationships that last.
Disability Care and the NDIS
Eligible participants can receive funding from the NDIS for a range of disability services in Sydney. Disability services can also be engaged privately. At Simply Helping, we understand that navigating the NDIS to access disability care can sometimes feel overwhelming. Why not tap into our knowledge of the NDIS? Our friendly team are happy to offer help and guidance. You don’t need to feel alone when working your way through the NDIS. We can point you in the right direction.
Learn more about disability services in Sydney. Click here to find a Simply Helping location near you.