Simply Helping delivers trusted disability care in Perth and surrounding suburbs.
People of all ages and backgrounds have the right to live life the way they want. People of all ages and backgrounds have their own needs and goals. And, if that is living comfortably at home, Simply Helping strives to be there every inch of the way. Our disability care in Perth not only helps those living with disability achieve their goals, but helps people exceed their goals.
Our Range of Disability Services
Designed to make daily activities easier and more enjoyable, we offer a wide range of disability care services. Depending on your circumstances, you may require a little support every now and then. If your needs are more complex, we can tailor a complete care solution. This may include a mix of disability care services such as;
- Social support – Services to help you stay connected with your local community.
- Domestic care – Home help services to maintain a clean and safe living environment.
- Personal care – Dignified assistance with grooming, hygiene, meals, continence, and more.
- Respite care – Care for you or your loved one, maintaining your usual care routine.
- Transport – Safe transportation to ensure you can get to appointments and other activities.
- Companionship – Can include friendly home visits or someone to share social outings with.
- Home maintenance – Home ‘handyman’ type services to keep your home safely maintained.
- Gardening – Assistance with weeding, planting, hedging, pruning, and watering.
- Lawn mowing – Services to keep your lawns neat and trim.
- Pet Sitting – Services to keep your pet safe and well when you can’t be there.
All disability services are designed to support your independence. We are simply there to help you live the life you choose.
Simply Helping for Disability Care in Perth
Each Simply Helping location in Perth is owned and managed by locals. Having an office located in the area we service, means more flexibility. This is a great advantage if your needs or circumstances change – quickly or unexpectedly. Our dedicated local team in Perth are responsive and go the extra mile to ensure you receive the support you need, when you need it.
Upholding the values that drive Simply Helping, our focus is on you, the person who requires our care. Being a smaller, local disability services provider, we treat you as a person, not a number. You can be certain you will always be treated with dignity, respect and courtesy.
Disability Care and the NDIS
Funding for disability care in Perth can be accessed via the NDIS. Disability services can also be engaged privately. For many people, navigating the NDIS can seem daunting. There’s no need to feel alone. The Simply Helping Perth teams have a lot of knowledge when it comes to the NDIS. We can offer you guidance, and point you in the right direction.
Learn more about disability services in Perth. Click here to find a Simply Helping location near you.