Simply Helping respectfully delivers disability care in Melbourne and the surrounding areas.
Everyone has the right to live the life they want, comfortably in their own home. With the right supports, people with disability not only achieve their goals, but can exceed them. Here at Simply Helping, we are passionate about making a meaningful contribution to the lives of others.
Our Range of Disability Services
Our range of disability care services help make daily activities easier and more enjoyable. Depending on your needs, you may require a little support, or a mix of care services. Disability care in Melbourne can look different for each person, and may include services such as;
- Personal care – Help with grooming and hygiene tasks, continence, feeding, and more.
- Domestic care – General house cleaning duties to maintain a safe environment.
- Transport – To safely get you to appointments and other activities.
- Companionship – Includes companionship at home or social outings elsewhere.
- Social support – Support to keep you connected with your local community.
- Home maintenance – Services to ensure your home is safe to live in.
- Gardening – Help in the garden with planting, weeding, mowing the lawns, and more.
- Pet Sitting – Someone to care for your pet when you can’t be there.
- Dog walking – Exercise to keep your furry friend healthy and happy.
- Respite care – Care for you or your loved one, following your usual care routine.
- Community nursing – Qualified nurses providing care in your own home.
Our disability services are designed to enhance independence. They can include a wide mix of care options. This ensures you are well-supported on your journey to live the life you choose.
Simply Helping for Disability Care in Melbourne
All Simply Helping locations in Melbourne are owned and managed by locals. For you, this means a personal touch and greater flexibility. You’re treated as a person, not a number. We have time to get to know you. This helps us to understand your personal circumstances and your needs. Together, we can customise a care solution to suit your requirements.
Being a disability services provider, all our carers are all trained and qualified. Most importantly, each member of our team is kind and compassionate. We understand that it’s not always easy meeting new people. Inviting a carer into the sanctuary of your own home may feel daunting. Therefore, we do our best to put you at ease. And, valuing the trust you place in us, strive to support you the best way we can.
Disability Care and the NDIS
Disability services in Melbourne can be accessed with funding from the NDIS, or engaged privately. Sometimes, understanding the NDIS and accessing disability care can feel overwhelming. You don’t need to feel alone. Our friendly team have a lot of knowledge about the NDIS. We can help point you in the right direction.
Learn more about disability services in Melbourne. Click here to find a Simply Helping location near you.