In Home Care in Castlemaine, VIC 3450
Are you or a loved one looking for in home care in Castlemaine?
At Simply Helping, we have a wide range of care services to fit your individual needs. Whether you need someone to help around the home or garden, personal care, or even babysitting, we can help.
Our in home care in Castlemaine includes services such as:
- Aged care – in home care, personal care, respite care.
- Disability care – help around the home, and in the community.
- Babysitting – caring for children of all ages.
- Companionship – including home visits or outings.
- Domestic assistance – helping around the home with domestic chores.
- Gardening – watering, weeding and mowing the lawn.
- Home maintenance – odd jobs and gutter cleaning.
- Pet care – pet sitting and dog walking.
- Social support – keeping you engaged with your community.
- Transport – helping you get to appointments, or visiting family and friends.
Why choose in home care in Castlemaine?
In home care in Castlemaine is an age and disability care solution that allows you to maintain your independence. Other options mean adapting to new routines, lifestyle changes, and moving out of home. However, in home care allows you to remain living in the comfort of your own home and receive the support you need. Our in home care services in Castlemaine support your lifestyle.
We’ll not only assist you in your own home, but in the community as well, with community and social support. We can help you get to and from appointments or social outings with our transport services. Our carers can even help you care for your pets, with dog walking and pet sitting.
We want you to feel safe in our care. Understanding that in home care settings call for a lot of trust, we do everything we can to make sure you feel confident and content. All our in home care workers in Castlemaine are fully qualified, and have Working with Children Checks. And, they undergo police checks prior to working with us. We are also fully insured.